Aetna Dental, Vision, and Hearing offers valuable protection by including three types of coverage in one policy. Aetna is trying to help your family smile bigger and brighter, protect healthy vision to see clearer, and hear the world just that much better.
- Guaranteed Acceptance – No Health Questions
- Guaranteed Renewable – as long as you pay your premiums on time
- Issue ages 0-89
- For individuals or families
- Choose $1,000 or $1,500 max benefit per policy year that covers dental, vision, and hearing per person
- Plan deductible is $100 per policy year per a person
- Freedom to choose any provider or get even better pricing by using Aetna in-network providers
- Benefits paid directly to insured or to the provider
- 30-day free look – return your policy for any reason within 30 days for a full refund of all premiums paid
Looking for Medical too? If under age 65, check on Aetna PPO with National General. If you are over 65 and on Medicare, you can shop Aetna Medicare Supplement Plans.
When does my Aetna Coverage Begin?
- Dental Coverage
- Day 1 for cleanings, x-rays, exams, filings
- After 1 year for endodontics, root canals, periodontal surgery, bridges, crowns, and dentures
- Vision Coverage
- After 6 months
- Hearing Coverage
- After 12 months
See a Comparable Plans through Central United Life or Mutual of Omaha.
4 thoughts on “Aetna Dental Insurance with Added Vision and Hearing”
I am getting quotes on various dental insurance plans, but as long as you offer vision and hearing insurance rates as well. Thank you.
Is this plan, Dental/Vision/Hearing available in Georgia?
Please send brochures for dental, vision and hearing care.
I just recently applied and received Medicare Part A and Part B.
I am looking for Dental and Vision insurance for just myself.
I live in New Hampshire.