Archive for Month: May 2019
Golden Rule Health Insurance Plans
Golden Rule Insurance Company is owned by UnitedHealthcare, one of the largest health insurers in the U.S. According to Annual Form 10-K 12/31/18, UnitedHealthcare provides over 27 million Americans access to health care. Additionally, the UnitedHealthcare Choice and Choice Plus networks provide access to over 1.3 million network providers. Golden Rule Insurance Company has provided individual and family health insurance for over 60 years. Today Golden Rule markets the individual under 65 products for UnitedHealthcare or UnitedHealthOne.
Golden Rule Insurance Company Plans
Golden Rule Insurance Company offers private health insurance options. The portfolio includes:
- The new Health ProtectorGuard – A Fixed Indemnity plan option for Doctor and Hospital Coverage
- Short Term Medical – Fill the Gaps between open enrollment
- Dental and Vision Insurance – A variety of plan options to choose from.
- Critical illness – Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke – Money when you need it most
- Accident Coverage – A plus for families, 1st dollar coverage
Golden Rule Health Insurance Quotes
Obtain your quote on Golden Rule Insurance Products
Why Choose Golden Rule Insurance?
- Golden Rule has multiple individual and family health insurance products to help provide a variety of options for coverage.
- Some of the strongest health care networks across the nation.
- Simple online tools to quickly and easily manage your policy, view claims, and print temporary ID cards.
- Golden Rule Insurance Company is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best (6/21/2018) for financial strength and stability.
- Golden Rule Insurance offers a diverse portfolio of plans that are consumer driven.
- One stop shopping for health insurance products.